We seek to establish a nurturing atmosphere where all parents and children can experience positive ways of being together. We encourage and invite all members of the child’s life to be involved as a central focus and support system called family.
We provide a quality ECFE program that provides a curriculum that is multicultural and gender-fair for Parent-Child Interaction, Early Childhood Education and Parent Education.
• To support children’s optimal physical, intellectual, social and emotional development during the important early years of life.
• To promote informed, realistic attitudes and expectations about raising children.
• To increase parent involvement in children’s learning, development and education.
• To enhance effective communication and healthy parent/child/family relationships.
• To facilitate the development and strengthening of family.
Performance Framework for Family and Children Activity
The aim of District #391 ECFE is to improve child, individual, family and community well being by improved child, adult and family connections, increased economic engagement and more cohesive communities.